Does Castbox support Android Auto? (Android)
Yes, Castbox supports Android Auto. If Castbox doesn’t show in your phone’s Android Auto, please kindly follow the following steps.
- Open Android Auto
- Tap the “three lines” icon in your top left corner
- Tap “About”
- Tap “About Android Auto” continuously for 10 times (which will start the developer mode), then allow developer mode
- Tap the three vertical dots on the top right (beside “About Android Auto” icon)
- Tap “Developer settings” in the drop-down list
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “Unknown sources” to enable it with a √
- Back to the main interface of Android Auto – click the circle icon on your bottom left to exit Android Auto.
Then restart Android Auto and see if Castbox appears in the app list.
Does Castbox support Sonos?
Sorry but the answer is no. We really wish we could say yes. However, we don't support Sonos yet and the reasons are complicated, but we will try to make that happen in the future. We are working hard to make sure Castbox has all the functionality ...
Start a podcast on Castbox Android App
Please note currently this function is only supported for Android device. For iOS users, you can create a channel in the Creator Studio on our desktop . Have you finally decided to start a podcast? Are you overwhelmed by the fancy features offered by ...
Why does Castbox use so much data when cellular data is turned off for downloads and streaming (Android)?
First, please go to "Settings" -> "Mobile Data Usage", and make sure all the options (Stream, Download and Show Episode Covers) are turned off. You can also choose to go to your phone’s mobile data setting, and disable Castbox to use your mobile ...
Does Castbox support Chromecast and Google Home? (Android)
Yes, you can click an episode to play, and on the right corner of the Now Playing page, you can see a “cast” button, thus when your phone and Chromecast/Google Home connect to the same Internet, that episode could be cast. Still can't find what ...
Can I auto download the episodes in the playlist (Android)?
Yes, you can auto download the episodes in your playlist by tapping the button in the top right corner – entering “Playlist Settings”- turn on "Playlist auto download". Or you can go Settings- Auto download- Playlist auto download. Still can't find ...