Claim Ownership of Your Podcast
Please note that claiming ownership only applies to podcasts that are hosted elsewhere. If your content is hosted on Castbox, you already have ownership of your channel.
If you would like to start a podcast on Castbox, please check this article
- Sign in Castbox desktop site. If you haven’t got one yet, please create a Castbox account with a Facebook, Google, Twitter, Line or Apple ID login method.
- Go to Creator Studio. Under the “Channels” tab, click the “Claim Ownership” button. In the pop-up window, paste your channel link or RSS feed in the upper text field.
- Please check this article if the email you entered does not match with the email displayed in your RSS feed.
- Paste your email address displayed in your RSS feed and click “Submit”.
- We will send you an email containing the link for you to claim ownership.
- Find the email in your inbox, and please check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
- Click the link in the email, you will see the basic information of your podcast, a license agreement and a “Confirm” button.
- Upon the completion of the claiming process, you will be directed to Creator Studio, where you can associate your social media channels with your Castbox channel.
- Your podcast will be associated with your Castbox account, which allows you to be followed and receive donations from your listeners. Also, your podcast will be added to our public directory if it hasn’t been there yet.
- You can check your play counts and subscriber counts over a period of time by going to the “Analytics” tab in Creator Studio on our website. In addition, play counts per episode are available under the "Episodes" tab.
Tips during the claiming:
Please ensure that you have access to the email address displayed in your RSS feed, i.e., the email address inside the <itunes: email> tag. You can check it by visiting your RSS URL using Google Chrome or any other browser that can display RSS feeds.
If you don’t have access to the email address displayed in your RSS feed, you may want to update it by seeking support from your hosting provider.
Please note that it might take some time for us to get the newly updated email address in your RSS feed. Thus, you might need to try multiple times to claim your ownership.
Please contact your hosting provider for further assistance.
The email I entered for claiming ownership does not match the email in the RSS feed.
Please note that claiming ownership only applies to podcasts that are hosted elsewhere. If your content is hosted on Castbox, you already have ownership of your channel. One possible reason for receiving the error message is that an auto-generated ...
Submit my podcast to Castbox
Before submitting your podcast, please first check if your podcast is already available on Castbox. Castbox supports submitting an RSS feed while claiming ownership of your podcast. Follow the three steps below to claim your podcast. Once claimed ...
Manage Your Podcast using Creator Studio
You can manage your podcast using Creator Studio on our website. You will see your channel under the "Created" tab if you've created a podcast channel on Castbox. If you host your podcast on other platforms, please first claim ownership of your ...
Benefits of Claiming Your Podcast
By claiming your podcast, you'll be able to: Track the show's performance on Castbox Associate your Castbox channel with social media accounts Respond to user comments as the owner of the show Receive donations from your listeners Control the ...
Why can't I see my claimed podcast under "Podcaster" on the mobile app?
You might notice there's a micro management center for podcaster as shown below in the app. Please be aware that this podcaster section on the mobile app is only intended for podcasts hosted on Castbox not claimed channels. You can't manage your ...