How to rename or delete a playlist?
You can feel free to rename or delete a playlist, except for the default one - "My Playlist".
For Android users
1) you can rename or delete the playlists under "My playlist".
2) click to enter a playlist - the "three vertical dots" icon on the top right corner - Playlist Settings.
3) in the Playlist Settings page, you can rename or delete it.
For iOS users
1) you can rename or delete the playlists under "My Playlist".
2) click to enter a playlist - the "three horizontal dots" icon on the top right corner - Playlist Settings.
3) then you can rename or delete this playlist.
If I finish playing a downloaded episode and enable the "Auto delete" feature, why is this episode still there?
The “Auto delete” feature will work within 1 hour after an episode is played in full. Please note that there are two different auto delete settings. One is for Playlist, and you can find it in Settings- Playback - Auto remove. Another is for ...
How to delete my comment?
Please swipe upward until you come to the Recent Comments section and find your comment according to the date. You can tap the more button at the bottom right corner and choose "Delete". Still can't find what you're looking for? Browse through ...
How can I delete/deactivate my account?
1. Please reach us at email@example.com with your Castbox account info - which method (Google, Twitter or Facebook, etc.) you use to log in and the email address of this login method. We would double confirm the account info with you and further ...
Can I auto download the episodes in the playlist (Android)?
Yes, you can auto download the episodes in your playlist by tapping the button in the top right corner – entering “Playlist Settings”- turn on "Playlist auto download". Or you can go Settings- Auto download- Playlist auto download. Still can't find ...
Can I see the whole length/duration of my playlist?
Yes, you can see it on the app Library tab - Playlists - choose one playlist and enter it - under the title of the playlist, as shown below.