How to rename or delete a playlist?
You can feel free to rename or delete a playlist, except for the default one - "My Playlist".
For Android users
1) you can rename or delete the playlists under "My playlist".
2) click to enter a playlist - the "three vertical dots" icon on the top right corner - Playlist Settings.
3) in the Playlist Settings page, you can rename or delete it.
For iOS users
1) you can rename or delete the playlists under "My Playlist".
2) click to enter a playlist - the "three horizontal dots" icon on the top right corner - Playlist Settings.
3) then you can rename or delete this playlist.
If I finish playing a downloaded episode and enable the "Auto delete" feature, why is this episode still there?
The “Auto delete” feature will work within 1 hour after an episode is played in full. Please note that there are two different auto delete settings. One is for Playlist, and you can find it in Settings- Playback - Auto remove. Another is for ...
Can I auto download the episodes in the playlist (Android)?
Yes, you can auto download the episodes in your playlist by tapping the button in the top right corner – entering “Playlist Settings”- turn on "Playlist auto download". Or you can go Settings- Auto download- Playlist auto download. Still can't find ...
Can I see the whole length/duration of my playlist?
Yes, you can see it on the app Library tab - Playlists - choose one playlist and enter it - under the title of the playlist, as shown below.
How can I add an episode to the playlist or remove an episode from the playlist?
To add an episode to the playlist, please tap the button either on the preview page or the now playing page. Also, please long press an episode in the Channel Info page, after it turns into grey, select others, and click the "three lines and a plus" ...
Can I create multiple playlists/more than one playlist?
This feature is fully available both on our Android app and iOS app. As for this feature, you can choose one episode to add to one playlist or several playlists, as shown in the following screenshots. Still can't find what you're looking for? Browse ...