Submit my podcast to Castbox
Before submitting your podcast, please first check if your podcast is already available on Castbox
Castbox supports submitting an RSS feed while claiming ownership of your podcast. Follow the three steps below to claim your podcast. Once claimed your podcast will be available on Castbox. Please note that claiming ownership won't change your hosting or syndication setting.
- Sign in via Castbox desktop site. If you haven’t got one yet, please create a Castbox account with a Facebook, Google, Twitter, Line or Apple ID login method.
- Go to Creator Studio. Under the “Channels” tab, click the “Claim Ownership” button. In the pop-up window, paste your RSS feed in the upper text field.
- Paste your email address displayed in your RSS feed and click “Submit”.
- Please check this article if the email you entered does not match with the email displayed in your RSS feed.
- We will send you an email containing the link for you to claim ownership.
- Find the email in your inbox, and please check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
- Click the link in the email, you will see the basic information of your podcast and a “Confirm” button.
- Upon the completion of the claiming process, you will be directed to Creator Studio, where you can associate your social media channels with your Castbox channel.
- Your podcast will be added to our public directory.
Tips during the claiming
Please ensure that you have access to the email address displayed in your RSS feed, i.e., the email address inside the <itunes: email> tag. You can check it by visiting your RSS URL using Google Chrome or any other browser that can display RSS feeds.
If you don’t have access to the email address displayed in your RSS feed, you may want to update it by seeking support from your hosting provider.
Please contact your hosting provider for further assistance.
Claim Ownership of Your Podcast
Please note that claiming ownership only applies to podcasts that are hosted elsewhere. If your content is hosted on Castbox, you already have ownership of your channel. If you would like to start a podcast on Castbox, please check this article. Step ...
Start a podcast on Castbox Android App
Please note currently this function is only supported for Android device. For iOS users, you can create a channel in the Creator Studio on our desktop . Have you finally decided to start a podcast? Are you overwhelmed by the fancy features offered by ...
Can all Castbox users access to my podcast once it has been available on Castbox?
Podcasts listed on Castbox can be listened by all Castbox users no matter where they resides. Listeners can directly find your podcast if they search for the title of your podcast or the RSS feed URL for your podcast.
Start a podcast hosted on Castbox for free
Have you finally decided to start a podcast? Are you overwhelmed by the fancy features offered by other expensive hosting providers? No worries! By using Castbox, you are just a few taps away from creating your first podcast for free. There is no ...
How can I import subscriptions from other podcast apps to Castbox? Try OPML Import!
Please go to Castbox app "Personal tab" - click "Settings" - scroll down, and you will see the "OPML Import" option, click it, and then following the instructions in the app. Android version: If you are using our purple version, you can click to ...